Shell Malaysia Scholarship
Shell Malaysia engages in three main revenue generating business sectors, namely Exploration & Production (SM-EP), Gas and Power (SM-GP) and Downstream Oil Products (SM-DS). They have also established several hub businesses in Malaysia, which provide services and expertise to the Asia Pacific region and, in some cases, globally.
The Shell Malaysia Scholarship Awards are now open for application. The scholarship is awarded to Malaysian students for pursuing full-time undergraduate studies (1st degree course) tenable at recognized universities in Malaysia or overseas and Pre-University studies in Malaysia.
Field Of Study
Engineering (Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical and Mechanical), Sciences (Geosciences, Chemistry and Physics), Business Administration / Economics,Finance & Accounting,IT (includes Business/ Management IT),Master of Science (MsC) in Geosciences.
- Diploma, matriculation, STPM, ‘A’ level and SPM/ O’ Level students who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply for the Shell Malaysia Scholarship Awards:
- Excellent academic achievement with emphasis in English
- Demonstration of leadership skills through active participation in extra-curricular activities. e.g. societies and clubs, sports, etc.
- Strong academic record and realistic expectation of a high CGPA or its equivalent. Candidate must possess a good Honours Degree or equivalent in the relevant field from a recognized university.
- Foreign and local students are required to have English proficiency in both written and spoken by the meeting one the following requirements:
- Minimum TOEFL score of 550 OR
- Minimum IELTS score of 6.0 OR
- Minimum ELTS score of Band-6 OR
- Minimum MUET score of Band-4
- Applicants who are native English speakers or holding a degree with English as the medium of instruction may be exempted from this requirement.
- Applicants who are Malaysian citizens must possess a credit in Bahasa Melayu at the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) level or an equivalent qualification.
How to apply
All applications must be submitted online here. Please submit your application before April 30th 2009.
Interview is compulsory
Only shorlisted candidates will be notified. Incomplete Application Form and late submission will be rejected. For further enquiries, please email to email@example.com