Yayasan Tan Sri Dato Lee Shin Cheng Scholarships
Non-profit organisation initiated by the IOI Group founder which provides scholarship for the first or second year of undergraduate or postgraduate study in public and private universities for specific disciplines.
Undergraduate Degrees Accepted
Undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree Accepted:
- Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical & Process Engineering
- Agriculture Science / Forestry / Horticulture / Plantation Management & Agronomy
- Environmental Science
- Accounting / Finance
- Corporate Communication / Public Relation
- Food Science / Food Technology
Scholarship recipients will be required to serve the IOI Group upon graduation at various locations in Malaysia. The bond period will depend on the amount of the scholarship.
Undergraduate Academic Requirements:
For Bachelor’s Degree:
- STPM/A Level - minimum 2As
- Unified Examination of Chinese Schools (UEC-SM3)
- Foundation - CGPA of minimum 3.5
- Australian TER - minimum 90.0
- First/Second year undergraduates must have a current CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honours or equivalent.
- Applicants must also possess outstanding co-curricular achievements and leadership qualities.
- Be willing to serve an employment bond with IOI Group upon successful completion of studies.
- Must not be receiving any form of scholarships from other organisations and be free of any future employment obligations.
- Those currently pursuing Foundation studies and Pre-Degree Programmes are not eligible to apply.
Opening Date : 20 March 2017
Closing Date : 31 July 2017
The scholarship covers up to RM200,000 of tuition fees.
How to apply
31 July 2017
The completed application need to be submitted to the below address before the stipulated deadline.
The Secretariat - Scholarship Awards
Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng
Level 11, Two IOI Square, IOI Resort
62502 Putrajaya, Malaysia
Tel: 03 -8947 8888
Fax: 03- 8943 2266